- The Fund primarily invests in equity securities of companies focused on innovation in transportation and related technologies globally
- The Fund’s investment portfolio may fall in value, and there is no guarantee of the repayment of principal.
- The value of securities of mobility innovation companies may be more susceptible to factors affecting mobility technology-related industries, greater government regulations, risks of developing technologies, and competitive pressures.
- The Fund may invest in smaller companies which are likely to experience more share price volatility and be less liquid than larger companies.
- The Fund’s investment in emerging markets may be subject to risks of (i) social, political and economic instability; (ii) lack of liquidity; (iii) higher price volatility; (iv) national policy restrictions; (v) less developed legal structures; (vi) currency risks/control, settlement risks and custody risks.
- The Fund may invest in derivatives which are volatile, involve special risks such as the risk of disproportionate loss due to leverage, counterparty/credit risk, liquidity risk and valuation risks.
- Investors should not rely solely on this document to make investment decision. Please read the offering documents for more details of the highlighted risk factors.
US equities with a focus on value
Exposure to US value stocks can help reduce an Asian investor’s exposure to their home market.
By identifying stocks with the potential to offer relatively high dividend yields and compelling dividend growth, we believe the Fund can
provide investors with a consistent source of income.
Rising interest rates
The Fund may perform differently than other income funds more sensitive to interest-rate changes due to its valuation-driven investment approach.
* Please note that the Fund is not aiming to incorporate ESG factors as its key investment focus and, as such, does not constitute an ESG fund pursuant to the Circular to management companies of SFC-authorized unit trusts and mutual funds - ESG funds issued by the SFC on 29 June 2021.
A unique dividend approach that aims to deliver:
- a relatively high stream of dividend income
- possible dividend growth without sacrificing value
A high-conviction process
an experienced and long-serving team whose interests are aligned with our clients
About the Fund
Available share classes
This Fund is a sub-fund under BNY Mellon Global Funds, plc (the “Responsible Person”), which is an open-ended umbrella investment company with variable capital incorporated in Ireland with segregated liability between sub-funds and authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland. The Fund is recognised for retail distribution in Singapore under Section 287 of the Securities and Futures Act 2001. The Responsible Person has appointed BNY Mellon Investment Management Singapore Pte. Limited (“BNYM-IM-SG”) as its Singapore Representative. The prospectus in relation to the Fund is available and a copy of it may be obtained from http://www.bnymellonimapac.com/sg/funds or at BNYM-IM-SG’s distributors. A potential investor should read the prospectus before deciding whether to subscribe or purchase units in the Fund. The value of the units in the Fund and the income accruing to the units, if any, may fall or rise. The net asset value of the Fund is likely to have a high volatility due to its investment policies or portfolio management techniques.
This document shall be used in Singapore only and shall not be used for the purpose of an offer or solicitation in any other jurisdiction or in any circumstances in which such offer or solicitation is unlawful or not authorised. All information herein is made for information purposes only and subject to change at any time without notice, and should not be construed as investment advice or recommendation.
Investors should seek relevant professional/financial advice before investing in the Fund and should read this document in conjunction with the prospectus of the Fund. The Responsible Person, BNYM -IM-SG and its affiliates are not responsible for any advice given to investors. Investments involve risks. A complete description of risk factors is set out in the Prospectus. Past performance is not a guide to future performance. The value of investments and the income from them is not guaranteed. The Fund may invest in financial derivatives.
When you sell your investment you may get back less than you originally invested. This advertisement or publication has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Issued by BNYM-IM-SG (Co. Reg. No. 201230427E). AP2027-24-02-2023 (12M)
Issued on 22/12/2022